We now Stock USG Boral Sheetrock Board! - 10mm Standard, all sizes from 2.4m to 6.0m - we also stock the 10mm Multi Stop, but not in all sizes - any other sizes or types are only 2 days freight away from us so dont hesitate to ask!
We also offer Free home delivery when you order a house lot of plasterboard!
SHEETROCK® 10mm Plasterboard is New Zealand's lightest plasterboard and USG Boral’s newest re-engineered lightweight alternative to regular plasterboard. Proven to be on average 15% Lighter than standard plasterboard!. This gypsum plasterboard has a high strength-to-weight composite design with an innovative core technology encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner. It is ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial internal applications where fire resistance ratings, impact and water resistance are not required.
SHEETROCK® Plasterboard is light, easy to score and snap, and has excellent sag resistance.
- Light weight, easy to install and handle
- Superior sag resistance
- Easy score and snap
- Internal ceiling & wall applications
- Suitable for wind and seismic bracing
- Surface suitable for various types of decorative finishes
- Thickness: 10mm
- Edge Profiles: recessed/recessed & recessed/square
- Length: 2.4m to 6m in standard industry lengths
- Width: 1.2m standard and 1.35m option
- Weight: 5.9 kg/m² (nominal)
- Early Fire Reaction properties - Group 1-S
Ideal for use in residential and commercial ceiling & wall applications for non-fire rated systems. Suitable for wind and seismic